- 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths
- Opioids—prescription and illicit including Heroin—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths
- 42 deaths per 100,000 people and a 64% increase in overdose deaths from 2015 to 2017.
- Presence of Fentanyl was noted in more than 67% of drug-related overdose deaths in Pennsylvania
- Fentanyl-related substances in overdose deaths rose almost 400% from 2015 to 2017
What we Offer
We Come to You!
No longer losing production hours or waiting to be called from the waiting room. Local Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing is 100% mobile, so what use to take hours waiting now takes minutes. Warehouse, Job Site, Roadside Rest Area even at homes, there is nowhere we can’t test.
Workforce Drug Positivity Rises by Double-Digits in Almost One-Third of U.S. Industry Sectors Examined, According to New Quest Diagnostics Analysis
Retail heads list of industries with highest overall positivity Cocaine positivity increases nearly 43 percent in Retail, more than twice the overall increase of the general U.S. workforce SECAUCUS, N.J., Dec. […]
By Nadia Kounang, CNN Updated 5:16 PM ET, Wed December 12, 2018 Fentanyl is now the most commonly used drug involved in drug overdoses,according to a new government report. The […]
Multi-drug combinations prove particularly deadly. By Phillip Smith / Independent Media Institute December 18, 2018, 7:11 AM GMT Photo Credit: Pixabay While there are signs that the country’s drug overdose crisis may have plateaued, […]